WELCOME

Hi ! Thanks for coming. Hope you get to see some stuffs you may like. Or dislike. Comments are so much appreciated...



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ESTRANGED

I miss my late teen's life:
colours of bright laughter,
bitter of unexpected tears,
the thought of exploring world.
just why hadn't I missed you?

I look back to those days:
of swinging bikes and living nights,
foodloads fested on broken hearts.
Nothing flicks to missing you.

Amidst those faces I'd seen,
yours simply couldn't be a common scene.
Some guitar strings blend in!

Remembering you very occasionally:
I wonder where have I stored all those memories.

To miss you now is something I'm not used to.

Faiqatul Aqwa
26032001, 1345.

1 comment:

  1. A clear dedication to someone I have never stopped appreciating...

    ReplyDelete