WELCOME

Hi ! Thanks for coming. Hope you get to see some stuffs you may like. Or dislike. Comments are so much appreciated...



Friday, February 19, 2010

I KNOW IT'S THERE, BUT...

Watching the leaves high up the sky,
those memories suddenly came by.
I tried to avoid but I don't know why:
somehow, someway, I couldn't deny
that my mind on you there, still lie.

Blossoms in the spring enchanted the air,
there I saw you, man, getting nowhere.
I tried to get you, I tried to reach you.
But fortunate of mine won't ever be there.
Then, nothing more to hope for, needn't have to swear.

Though spring will turn to winter,
and flowers appear in the midst of snow,
I know the failure will be forever.
But still I want you to know:
that your historical appearance in me
a blink of golden memory it shall be.

May all the happiness be yours...

SA94
TS

1 comment:

  1. My first ever poem written in English. A clear dedication to someone I thought I had a crush on. Inspired by the poem 'Daffodils' by, er, sorry, cant recall the poet's name... William Wordsworth..., was it? Correct me if I'm wrong...

    ReplyDelete